March 22, 2012

Pinning & Posting

I've been lost in a sea of Pins! It's true I spend what little "me" time I have on Pinterest and can't stop.  I am supposed to use some of that time to post to our Blog and I haven't. I've just been pinning and pinning and pinning.  It's hard to stop! I've discovered so many great recipes and home keeping tips. I've found beautiful inspiration for both home and garden and many, many stylish looks too.  It is a lot of fun but boy is it a time sucker.  So that's my excuse for not updating our blog in weeks. So sad as I love our blog.  Must find a better balance between blogging and pinning... 

Here is one of my favorite images I've recently pinned - it just makes you stop and take a deep breath and say "ahhhh" doesn't it?


where: pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment