November 28, 2011

Holiday Movie Favorites...

At this time of year I love to watch some of my all time favorite holiday movies to really get me in the spirit. Linds I know your family watches It's A Wonderful Life every Christmas Eve.  Here are a few I pull out year after year...

where: sony pictures

where: universal

where: liberty films
where: fox 2000 pictures

If you haven't seen elf I highly recommend it - serious belly laughing!

where: new line cinema
And of course the classics for the kids (and for us).

where: mom
where: classic media
where: warner home video
where: classic media
Merry Merry!
xo

1 comment:

  1. You just got me so in the mood for Christmas. I LOVE all of those movies. One of the many reasons this time of year is so much fun. Just watched Elf this weekend. Hilarious. And you know I feel about It's a Wonderful Life. Thanks to Zuzu's petals, our dog wears her name proudly.

    ReplyDelete