November 15, 2011

It's been awhile!

Hi all!  Have you noticed my absence?  
I'm so missing my blogging life and dying to get back into it but I have to tell you, 
this fall has been full. 
Full of all things children and house and baby.
It's been a lot.  The good, the bad and the ugly.

From Me to You xo is where I can go and do what I love and it's just for me. 
 It's so fun and creative and stimulating and the best thing to do with your best friend 
and I would never let go of it.  
Just bear with me until Finn is in Kindergarten!  How long is that??

In the meantime, HOLIDAY is one of my favorite blogs and I check in with it daily.  
Today's post is an adorable reminder for all of us who are parents and who sometimes forget 
what treasures we're dealing with.  
(Hope you don't mind that I'm reposting it Tiffany!  It's too sweet not to share.)
xo

3 comments:

  1. Hooray...I've been missing you girls! This was worth sharing. It put a smile on my face and it came at a perfect time since I was about to have a melt-down after my child's day-long melt-down. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that list. I have to tell you when my kids are extra grumpy or weepy, I put them in a warm, bubbly bath and it just makes them feel so much better. A remedy that should not only be meant for children! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back Linds ... I have missed reading your posts! The list is such a good reminder - hard to keep "the gleam" in your eye with all the mayhem going on here - I will print it out and keep a copy in the kitchen to read at opportune moments! xx

    ReplyDelete