November 17, 2011

Let the Holiday craziness begin!


where: real simple

Hard to believe a week from today is Thanksgiving.  And then we roll right in to decking the halls.  Where does the time go? I really and truly am going to try to get all my Christmas shopping done the week after Thanksgiving so that I can just enjoy the merriment of the season and try not to get run down and exhausted like I usually do.  Have you been perusing all the "gift lists" in the magazines?  There really are some great new products out there so I've gotten lots of good ideas. My kids are already so excited and have started asking how many days until Christmas. I must say I am looking forward to Dec 1st - my official kick off day to start playing nothing but Christmas songs.  But maybe this year I'll start the day after Thanksgiving shhh.




1 comment:

  1. I know we aren't supposed to like how extra early Christmas started this year in particular, but I am secretly loving it. It helped me out really, making me buy a few gifts already. I usually wait until the last minute, too. I am feeling a tad over-extended already but I hope to plan ahead so when the crazy days come I won't feel too overwhelmed. Tis the season!!! xo

    ReplyDelete