December 2, 2011

Lost

Besides having one of the busiest falls I can remember, 
one of the reasons I haven't been posting very often is 
that back in October my computer froze and I guess trashed my hard drive
as I have come to learn.  
To be honest, before this happened, I wasn't quite sure what a hard drive even did.
After many phone calls to Apple and finally a teary consultation at the store,
I had to replace the hard drive with a brand new one.  
Did I mention that my information was not backed up?  
I know.  I know.

All is lost.  My pictures, videos, stuff I've written, my From Me to You xo library,
my contact information and countless other things I'm sure as time
goes on I will recognize have been lost.    
I do have a slight chance in getting 3 years of data back 
as I will be sending off the hard drive to brilliant tech people in California with
fingers crossed that they can retrieve everything.  Please.
In the meantime, I basically have a brand new computer that I have been trying to organize.  
(And yes Jen, the back up is in place.)

So I leave you today with a lesson about the world of technology and a nod 
to those of us who aren't exactly considered savvy.

 I also leave you with some random pictures that were on my phone or ipad meant for other posts. 
They just make me happy.

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
- Elizabeth Taylor















where:  I'd love to credit but that information is on it's way to California.  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment