December 23, 2011

Are you ready?

You better watch out, you better not cry...
where: all photos by Lindsay for from me to you xo
(Stitched in needle and thread...it's so sweet.)
I'm telling you why.
Santa Claus is coming to town.

The countdown has begun...  I've been hearing "How many more days til Christmas?"  since we got home from Thanksgiving dinner, but now that it is here, it's so festive and exciting and the kids are just bursting.  I have admit I have a bittersweet feeling about Christmas day.  I love it for the kids, but it all ends just too quickly and the magic is gone.
For me, it's Christmas Eve that I love most.
The entire month, as busy as it is, has been so full of Christmas spirit.
It was a good one this year.

I love this sign that hangs on our door.  Jen, do you recognize it?

Our tree.  Do you tinsel?

Since Jack has been two, we have gone to the same place to get our Christmas decorations.
Troy's Nursery has the most magical Christmas shop,  and beautiful, incredible smelling trees, wreaths and garland... AND delicious warm apple cider.  Every year each one of us gets to chose an ornament for the tree. It's given us such a great collection of wonderful and personal ornaments.
And the kids are so proud of them.  Here a few...

This was my choice this year.

 We all thought this nutcracker was pretty funny.

 Sally's choice.

 Jeremy's.

 Zuzu's

A sweet felt ornament.  I love it.

 Jack's choice this year.

Sally's 1st Christmas.



 F for Finn.


And a little bit of sparkle.

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope it's magical.
xo

1 comment:

  1. I pinned your elephant ornament - he's so cute.
    I dont tinsel but we did growing up. I am coming back around and loving it again, though. Oh, what a clean-up that must be.

    Hope you girls had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!! xo

    ReplyDelete