December 1, 2011

O'verlays

My girlfriend just sent me a link to this website, introducing me to 
the awesome idea of "O'verlays".  
The brains behind this project are two friends who have created options for people like you and me to take a piece of outdated furniture and update it, making it modern and chic. 
With the affordable prices and what seems to be a very easy project, 
I may have my Saturday planned. 
Very Nate Berkus.  (Jen, by the way, I think we need to get tickets to his show.)

Take a look at what you can do...





where:  all photos from the O'verlays' website
So great.

What do you think I can do with this dresser?
where: photo by Lindsay for from me to you xo
It was my mother's when I was growing up.  I love it but it desperately needs some tlc and a little chicness added to it.  I was thinking of lacquering it white, adding some new handles and now that I've been introduced to O'verlays, using them for some great detail.
I'm so excited.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment