December 16, 2011

jonathan adler

If you want add a little color and pizazz and all around fabulousness to your holiday shopping this weekend, find your way to the closest Jonathan Adler shop and be ready to be wowed.  
Everything in this store is inspiring and exciting and energizing and I love it all.  
I popped into the brand new Greenwich, Connecticut store today and the staff couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful as I got in their way taking pictures and gushing over the merchandise.  
Thank you guys.  You will definitely be seeing me again!
Take a peak at the goods...

where: photos by Lindsay for from me to you xo



I love these boxes for gifts.  They are lacquered in obviously the greatest colors and inside are either dominos or poker chips...and how adorable are the cards?  


The most beautiful candle.
And while I'm commenting, just take a look at how eveything is styled so perfectly.

The softest throw you have ever felt.


Salt and pepper shakers.  Yes please.

More.

Cups and tumblers.  Look at the colors.  
 I will take the blue.  Or maybe the orange.





 A butter dish.  How fun.




Almost impossible to choose, but if I had to I would say my most 
favorite thing in the store is the lighting. 




The best. It's needlepoint.

Just fabulous.

Don't forget the book.

Just adding a little color to your shopping experience.
Merry, merry.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment