September 13, 2011

clover

My two girlfriends have started a fabulous business for themselves,
scooping up great finds from around the world, recreating them if they choose,
adding a modern flair and their incredibly creative touch,
and selling their goods to people like me who adore what they have to offer.  
CLOVER is a fresh, fun little business where you can find funky antiques
and unique home collections.  And let me tell you, the inventory is fantastic
and different and just plain fabulous.  Sam and Courtney are the creative brains behind this idea, hosting events for their buyers to come have a glass of wine served by their
adorable husbands, and browse around checking out all their cool stuff.
Believe me, you won't leave empty handed...and that's a very good thing.  
This was their most recent CLOVER event.  It was so fun!  
Good like you guys.  You'll be a huge success.

Beach house?





Their styling is even chic.


I can't get enough of those colors.  What a collection that would be!


Love those lamps.

 This is the greenhouse where part of the event was held.
Clever to use it.  Isn't it great?!




 How adorable are those birds?...
And these beautiful bookends.


 I think these were found in Morocco.  They are so fabulous.
Have they sold girls?



I bought these smoky black glasses, and the ones below which I've posted about before.
I love them.
If you're in the New York area, definitely try and go to CLOVER's next event.
Check them out on facebook to find out what the girls are planning next.
xo

1 comment: