September 2, 2011

My girl "B"


where: AP/Chris Pizzello
I had the privilege of working with Beyonce several years back.  I happened to be pregnant with my first at the time and she used to rub my belly when I'd see her in meetings and was always so sweet.  So it brought back some happy memories when I watched her at the VMA's this year make her big announcement.  How obviously excited was she at the end of her performance?  And I loved the very clear emotion between she and her husband.  She is so talented -- a real triple threat!

Linny I don't think you got to see her at the VMA's, so take a look.

where: VMA's 2011
She was AMAZING, as usual. As was Lady Gaga and Adele, who it was fun to see singing along with Beyonce in the audience.

Happy long weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment