May 9, 2011

Girl Crush



Ok I admit it - I think Gwyneth is pretty awesome.  And let's not forget she did come to my Christmas party in NYC. I know it was before she was "Gwyneth" as she'd only been in Hook at that point, and honestly I didn't even know who she was at the time. But she was there. Anyway, let's face it, she is pretty amazing. 

An Actress
where: Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law, Matt Damon The Talented Mr. Ripley 12/99
A Singer
Linny did I tell you I started taking guitar lessons about 3 months ago?

Check her out on Glee!


 A Cook


Blogger


Don't you love Goop?! Even though I am certain it's not Gwyneth sitting down writing each entry and finding all of the amazing things she speaks about in her newsletter - I still love it.


and she's friends with Madonna - well they were friends. I think they might have broken up.


and let's not forget Tracy Anderson who has transformed Gwyneth's bod. Speaking of which I am giving myself The Tracy Anderson Method Metamorphosis for Mother's Day. Linny - did you buy it yet?

I mean come on, she is stunning.
where: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America


and she's a Mom too!

Love her. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment