May 31, 2011

Summer ready!

Even though summer doesn't officially start until June 21st, after a great day at the beach yesterday, it feels like summer and I'm ready!  I've got my summer essentials set to go... 

where: photo by Jennifer for from me to you xo
I'm loving my new sun hat by Roberta Roller Rabbit!

where: photo by Jennifer for from me to you xo
Always need to have a fun mexican inspired top to wear with shorts, white jeans or even thrown over your swimsuit. This one is from Roberta Freyman.

where: photo by Jennifer for from me to you xo
And my navy blue Dr Scholl's. They go with everything and remind me of when I was a kid and couldn't wait until my foot was big enough to be able to wear them.  Do you remember being able to buy them at the grocery store or local pharmacy? Oh and my new favorite toenail color for summer - Nice is Nice by Essie.

What are your favorites for summer?





2 comments:

  1. Love all three items. Reminds me that I need to pull out my Dr. Scholl's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and am liking it! That hat is so cute--Summer staples for me are bikinis and tunics!

    ReplyDelete