July 13, 2011

another present for me

My incredible gift giving friends continue to dazzle.  
I thought I'd show you the hostess gift my wonderful girlfriend Rachel 
created for me the night she came over for a dinner party.  
One of her many talents is flower arranging...clearly. 
She's so clever and creative in her designs.  
I love how she chose a Bridgewater Black Toast and Marmalade mug 
to be the host to this arrangement.
I think it seems to be just a fun hobby on the side, 
but a business in my humble opinion is in the making my friend.
By the way, Rach is also my go to girl when I'm in need of a little inspiration 
and a kick in the pants.



where: photos by Lindsay for from me to you xo
 Simply gorgeous Rach.  
I think I need to plan another dinner party to see what you come up with next!


No comments:

Post a Comment