July 27, 2011

Bravo!

Bravo TV that is. Lindsay I confess I am a closet Bravo watcher.  Have we ever discussed this? I have not fallen prey to some of the other reality tv shows like The Bachelor or Bachlorette, nor to The Jersey Shore. But I must admit I do watch Housewives of NJ and NYC  from time to time but what I am really loving is Million Dollar Decorators.  


Have you watched it? If you watch nothing else on Bravo or any reality tv you must watch this. The designs are impressive, it's fun to get a peek inside the homes of LA's elite and the designers personalities are fantastic.  Everyone should have a housekeeper/cook/stylist/drinking partner like Kathryn Ireland's and the banter between Jeffrey Alan Marks and his partner/partner Ross is too good to miss.  I've been a fan of designer Mary McDonald for a few years, and they say the character of Karen from Will & Grace was based on her.  You will see why when you watch.  The season just ended but I think you can pull up the episodes on iTunes.






1 comment:

  1. Loved it! Can't believe it took that long to have a show like this, although, design projects take so long up until install, I would think it would be a challenege to produce. I'd love to see a NY version of the show, too. And I wished they had given precious Nathan Turner more air-time. I swear I think Kathryn Ireland could have her own show.

    ReplyDelete