July 15, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer

where: note to self
Linds I know you, like me, are a summer girl. I love the lazy days, the long days, the beach, the salt air, the farmers market fare and spending the entire day outside, soaking it all in. Yesterday was a pristine, crisp summer day on Cape Cod. Not a cloud in the perfect blue sky.  It made me think of all the things I love about summer and The Cape.

where: jennifer from me to you xo
I love the lighthouse. It's a weekly outing of ours to drive by, watch the light spin around and sometimes even get to hear the loud warning horn sound on foggy days.

where: jennifer from me to you xo
How funny is this Linds.  Can you see the whale? I love people with a sense of humor.  Notice the water spout!

where: note to self
Summer is just not summer without Murray's Nantucket Reds.

where: jennifer from me to you xo
Widows walks are abundant here.

where: jennifer from me to you xo
 Who wouldn't want to stand on one and take in this view.

where: note to self
Corn on the cob is a staple of ours in the summer.  I like to grill it and put a little fresh lime juice with cayenne pepper on mine. Yummy!

where: unknown
Heirloom tomatoes - delicious. Linds how is your garden coming along this summer?

where: jennifer from me to you xo
And of course ice cream at Sundae School.  My son who just finished Kindergarten really got the play on words this summer and had a good laugh.

where: jennifer from me to you xo
Hydrangeas are everywhere on the Cape.  We, as well as most everyone in town, call this house "The Hydrangea House."  Don't know what the owners actually call their home, but I think this suits it perfectly. Linds when should we move in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment