June 24, 2011

happy weekend

7am this morning, my 3rd grader was singing and air guitarring Alice Cooper's "School's Out" (thanks to Guitar Hero being played at a birthday party yesterday)
and didn't stop until he got on the bus.  
The first part of my post is dedicated 
to all our great kids who have their last day of school today.  
Don't you remember that feeling?!

The next part of my post is dedicated to all of us who have 
to endure Alice Cooper first thing in the morning.  
Is it cocktail hour yet??

Let's raise our glasses to Miss Oprah Winfrey for introducing the Moscow Mule
That's what I'll be cocktailing with this evening. 

where: picsearch.com


And what are we shaking to this weekend?  
where: that kind of woman
 Let's turn it up my friends.
Don't know much about Ke$ha or why she has a $ sign in her name, 
but I know I like this song!
Take a listen to Tik Tok.

Dressing up or down??
How about this for my look Jen?
where: pretty stuff
 Have fun everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment