June 14, 2011

Sam and Ann's salad dressing

And how about a salad to go with that delicious bolognese Jen?  
My girlfriend Sam and her mom, (both incredible cooks) make the most delicious 
salad dressing I've ever tasted.

Try it and you'll be hooked.

For this salad, I used arugula, grape tomatoes, goat cheese
and avacado to go with the dressing.

1/4c of red wine vinegar.

2T of grey poupon mustard.

3 to 4 cloves of garlic, squished.

3T of maggi seasoning.

S&P

Wisk together.

Slowly wisk in 1c of olive oil.

where: photos by Lindsay for from me to you xo
Put it in a cute container. 
(Thank you Jen, for my owl.)

Bon appetit.  So delicious.
By the way, take a look at my tomato bread in the background.  
Recipe coming to you soon.

ENJOY!
Thanks Sam and Ann!!


No comments:

Post a Comment