June 29, 2011

vamos a ir a México

How happy would you be if you were having dinner here tonight?
I just came across this article in the July issue of Bon Appetit and
it has made me want to either book a trip to Mexico,
or go to the extreme, pack it all up and set sail to some little paradise
in the world and start my own restaurant...just like this one.


 Owners and visionaries Mya Henry and Eric Werner take us on a tour of their paradise.
Aren't they adorable?!
They've channeled my inner fantasy life
and make me want to unleash it
and get going on my next career!

 Just get me there.

 All the food is prepared in their wood-burning oven or on the grill.

 Fresh. Fresh. Fresh.

 Do you dare Jen?



 Only a few hours out of the ocean, if that.

Oh Mya, yes, please make me a drink.
(Love the light...it's Ikea!)

 Their Spicy Grapefruit Margarita.
Salud!

 See you in Mexico Jen.








 











No comments:

Post a Comment