June 17, 2011

To the Dads

To all the dads who make our lives a lot happier and a little less serious.
Who make things much more fun, 
and remind us to play,
and to laugh,
and to be a little more adventurous.     
To all of you who charm us 
and hold our hands. 
Who make us feel stronger and who kiss us goodnight.   
To all the dad's who make our world a lot more special.
We love you with all our hearts.

Happy Father's Day.

where: a well traveled woman

where: crush cul de sac

where: photo by dslwc


where: if anyone recognizes this image, please let me know so I can give credit.

where: photos by Lindsay for from me to you xo
 My father about to walk me down the aisle.

where: photos by Lindsay for from me to you xo
My wonderful husband with Finn, 4 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment